WELL HELLO 2020! The following are our tasting room hours this year:
- DROP IN: We will be open to the general public Saturdays and Sundays, from 12PM to 5PM, starting April 11th through to August 16th, or we sell out, which ever comes first.
- We do not take appointments on weekends.
- Pleach check back often for updates as we do have a tendency to sell out early and we have a few events already booked, such as:
- We will be closed Saturday, May 30th for a private event.
- Please note, if a purchase is not made during the tasting a tasting fee of $10 per person will be charged.
- Weekends are quite busy so we strongly encourage you to carpool.
- APPOINTMENT: We are accepting appointments on Thursdays and Fridays, from 11AM to 4PM, via our online booking application, starting May 20th to August 16th. We offer ten slots each hour to provide a more intimate tasting setting with us and make new friends with other people who may have also booked a slot at your time. Please note the tasting fee is $5 per person, paid in advance, and is refundable on a purchase of our wines during the tasting appointment.
- In Naramata Village and want to find our bubbles in 2020? Try the General Store, The Grape Leaf Cafe, Legend’s Distilling and Hillside Bistro – they all have our bubbles for the summer.
We look forward to you popping ’round. Cheers!
As we are BCs only sparkling wine house we thought it appropriate to offer a very eclectic collection of antique coupes and flutes for you to enjoy your tasting experience in. We can’t wait to share them with you and toast the days events.
Please keep in mind our wee little tasting room gets overwhelmed by large groups. If your party is six people or more we’d love it if you could call ahead so that we make sure everyone gets the same personalized experience.
And make sure to ask about Sabre School! If Jay is available, you can sabre a half bottle of bubbles with a farm ax and tick another item off your bucket list.
You’d be surprised how quiet it is out here, past the village, with nothing but bird song, butterflies and the occasional tractor in the distance. Come enjoy life in wine country.
Wendy and Jay
Come visit us at: 4320 Gulch Road, Naramata, BC, V0H 1N1